So, interview feedback from yesterday was ‘positive’. The primary position I’m looking at has said they’ll have a decision by Thursday. So now I wait, and that’s the hard part.

I have another face-to-face (aka dust off the monkey suit) interview tomorrow morning. Well, tentatively, I’ve been asked if I was available, but no confirmation. Still, it’s worth looking into as until eggs hatch, I have exactly 0 chicken.

The wait sucks. However there are opportunities out there, so I should at least be thankful for that.

posted by by Robb Allen @
Comments have been closed on this topic.