How in the hell am I supposed to compete against this?

Tam

"Heck, Lowe's sells 90% Sten receivers on aisle 5."

Tam is like the 1% of One-Liners while the rest of the 99% have to schlep around with jokes we cribbed from Reader’s Digest.

posted by by Robb Allen @
Comments have been closed on this topic.