Well, I think it’s time to replace that with “Built like a Dragon Leatherworks Belt”.
Dennis asked if he could send me a belt to T&E and, being thrilled with the holsters he’s made, I was more than happy to oblige. My last belt had shrunk a bit (really… I didn’t get larger, I swear) so a new belt was a great idea, and what a belt this beast is!
What makes this gunbelt stand out from the rest? Well, lets take a look at the list of features:
- Select Vegetable-tanned belt-quality leather
- Double-layered construction
- Nylon webbing core glued in between the layers to prevent stretching and promote rigidity
- Webbing anchored to the leather layers with post & screw on each end
- Heavy-duty Line 24 snaps on buckle end
- Tongue-end remains single-layered to make threading through belt loops easy and effortless
- Stitching utilizes nylon thread that will not rot with age, ensuring the integrity of construction
This puppy is thick too, meaning it will hold up even a full size Glock 20 with no sweat.
It was pre-curved, so I didn’t have to use a hydraulic press to bend it around my waist, and the end of it is single ply to make it easier to put on. I’ve been wearing it for a few weeks since pants are a stupid requirement for employment, and not once have they fallen down, so you can rest assure ‘accidental moonings’ are a thing of the past.
If you’re in the market for a new belt and want something that should last your grandchildren until they’re in their 80’s, I’d say give Dennis a ring and have him make you one of these puppies!
FTC Disclaimer – This belt is so well made, it make make removal of the leg-shirts difficult, but don’t let that stop you from lip-planting on my buttocks.